Standard Soft Shackle – Tactical Recovery Equipment
TRE Soft Shackles are made from Dyneema SK75 synthetic fiber rope with a minimum breaking strength of 32,000 lbs. Available in most popular colors. They are a high strength, lightweight, and easier to handle alternative for most situations requiring the use of a steel shackle.
TRE Soft Shackles are made from Dyneema SK-75 fiber synthetic rope and are approximately 10″ inside diameter and handles up to 32,000 lbs. Soft Shackles come in many popular colors. Soft Shackles are used in many situations instead of steel shackles and are considered a high strength replacement for most situations requiring the use of a D-Ring or other shackles. These Soft Shackles are perfect for use with Jeeps, Trucks and SUV’s.
TRE Soft Shackles have a pull string to release the choker loop making them even easier to use in the field.
Soft Shackle Advantages:
- Light enough to float
- Stronger than steel cable in equivalent sizes
- Wrapped around objects that cable and shackles cannot without damage to your Jeep, Truck or SUV.
- 32,000 lb. minimum breaking strength
Soft Shackle Uses:
- Can be wrapped around a roll cage to upright a vehicle
- Soft Shackles can be attached to an anchor point the same way a D-shackle is used
- Wrap around a bumper, axle or anything else for a quick pull
- Can be used in place of Anchor Shackles and D-ring shackles in just about any application
Part #: TRE-SS
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 6 in|
Black, Silver, Orange, Red, Blue, Yellow, Lime Green, Military-OD Green, Pink