Soft Shackles – Made from Synthetic Winch Rope
Soft Shackles are used in many situations instead of a steel shackle and are considered a high strength replacement for most situations requiring the use of a steel shackle. Soft Shackles are made from the same high strength synthetic winch rope to give you the same advantages of high strength, light weight, and ease in handling. TRE Soft Shackles have a pull string to release the choker loop making them even easier to use in the field.
Soft Shackles come in two sizes:
Some of the Advantages of using a Soft Shackle are:
- Light enough to float
- Stronger than steel cable in equivalent sizes
- Can be wrapped around objects that steel cable and shackles can’t without damage to your vehicle.
Uses for Soft Shackles:
- Can be wrapped around a roll cage to upright a vehicle
- Can be attached to an anchor point the same way a steel shackle is used
- Can quickly be wrapped around a bumper, axle or anything else for a quick pull
- Can be used in place of Anchor Shackles and D-ring shackles in just about any application.
Showing all 17 results