CE-9701 Currie Currectlync Heavy Duty Tie Rod/Drag Link system for Jeep TJ, LJ, XJ, MJ and ZJ. This unit is a direct replacement for the stock parts. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary.
Currie Currectlync Heavy Duty Tie Rod/Drag Link is rated at 200% stronger than the stock components.
CE-9701 Currie Currectlync Heavy Duty Tie Rod/Drag Link Features:
- a 1 ¼” diameter forged alloy drag link,
- 1 ¼” solid alloy steel tie rod bar that is bored and threaded on the ends.
- 7/8″ thread tie rod ends and
- 1 1/8″ thread drag link ends with boots are included
- Currie heavy duty steering stabilizer bracket.
NOTE: This unit is designed to be used on vehicles with 4″ of lift. It can be used on vehicles with less lift, but the vehicle must have a minimum of a 2″ bump stop (over stock). Also, on vehicles with no lift, 2 of the tie rod ends may need be trimmed to achieve proper adjustment.
CurrieTie Rods, Drag Links, Steering Stabilizers, Pitman Arms or other parts can be found in Steering Parts