The JK-9703 Jeep JK Heavy Duty Steering System by Currie Enterprises with a tie rod and drag link system feature:
- 1 5/8″ diameter 4130 chrome moly heat treated steel tubing tie rod and drag link tubes
- 1 1/4″ thread forged steel greasable tie rod ends,
- as well as new steering stabilizer shock bracket and u-bolt kit.
The JK-9703 massive tie rod ends thread into the tie rod end body so that they may:
- 1) be replaced without replacing the whole rod end saving cost,
- 2) the same threaded in tie rod end is used at all 4 points so only one spare would have to be carried, and
- 3) they may be unscrewed from the rod end bodies and screwed in from the other side if a flipped tie rod and/or drag link was desired.
Tie rod and drag link tubes feature wrench flats machined onto them and jam nuts for ease of adjustment. This unit is a direct replacement for the stock parts. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary, and best of all, it’s made in the U.S.A.!
NOTE 1: Flipping the tie rod or drag link would require retapering the tie rod end holes from the top side of the knuckle.
NOTE 2: Replaces part number JK-9701.
Part #: JK-9703