1.25 inch Kinetic Recovery Rope with an amazing 46,000 lbs. of breaking strength can pull you out of just about any situation including mud, sand, silt, or snow. The Tactical Recovery Equipment Kinetic Recovery Ropes are not only safer than chains or tow straps but provide superior performance, strength and durability. It’s ability to elongate under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover your vehicle.
We use a double braided rope and feature a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. Tactical Recovery Equipment Kinetic Recovery Ropes are commercially braided and spliced with heavy duty loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections no matter what type of vehicle you are trying to recover.
1.25 inch Kinetic Recovery Rope Features:
- Recommended use for Large SUV’s and Trucks
- 1.25 inch diameter rated to 46,000 lbs.
- 30 ft. in length
- Urethane Polymer Coated to protect against abrasion, water and UV
- Heavy Duty eye loops on each end to make connections easy
- Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30 percent
- Absorbs jounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
When you need a Kinetic Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!