1/2″ Kinetic Recovery Rope – 8,500 lb | Tactical Recovery Equipment
1/2″ Kinetic Recovery Rope – 7,500 lb | Tactical Recovery Equipment with 8,500 lbs of pulling capacity can pull you out of just about any situation including mud, sand, silt, or snow. The TRE kinetic recovery ropes provide superior performance, strength and durability compared to conventional tow straps. It’s ability to elongate under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recovery your vehicle. TRE uses a double braided rope and feature a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. TRE recovery ropes are commercially braided and spliced with heavy duty loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections no matter what type of vehicle you are trying to recover.
1/2″ Kinetic Recovery Rope – 8,500 lb Features:
- Recommended for use with ATV’s and UTV’s
- 1/2″ diameter – 8,500 lbs capacity
- 25 ft. in length
- Urethane Polymer Coated to protect against abrasion, water and UV
- Heavy Duty eye loops on each end to make connections easy
- Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30%
- Absorbs jounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
- All TRE kinetic recovery ropes have Orange eye loops
When you need a Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!
Part #: TRE-KRR-3
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 24 in|