Currie Standard 4 Inch Lift Kit FOR UP TO 37″ TIRES FOR JEEP JKU (4-DOOR MODEL) | CE-9807S
Currie Standard 4 Inch Lift Kit Off Road Suspension System RockJock for Jeep JK for any model of the 4-door Jeep JK Wrangler is a cost effective alternative to our full kit. This suspension system is comprised of only the highest end components in the areas of strength, fit, finish, function, and the R&D testing to back them. Upgrade your Jeep’s Suspension.
Currie Standard 4 Inch Lift Kit Includes:
- 4” lift front and rear coil springs,
- front and rear upper Johnny Joint upper control arms,
- front and rear bump stop kits,
- front and rear trac bar relocation bracket kits,
- adjustable rear sway bar links,
- dropped pitman arm,
- front and rear brake hose relocation brackets.
- All necessary hardware
- detailed installation instructions included.
This kit will allow for the efficient clearance of 37″ tires! Uses RT-999329, and RT-999330 Rancho shocks (not included).
NOTE: Kit is designed to use an 9 1/2″ travel shock. 2012 & newer models will most likely require exhaust modifcations to allow for suspension down travel.
Part #: CE-9807S
Check out other Currie Enterprises products